Thursday 29 December 2011

What is Life?

Dear Readers

What do you wish to achieve in life?

To those who believe in religion, this may be a simple and straight forward question. Answers are at the tips of the thumbs?! But what do you actually want in your current life? Do you know why you are here? Or do you just follow what others teach you and let others guide you?

The world never stops changing. It changes every second and every 100th of a second, nothing remains the same at the next moment you look at it. Isn't this fantastic? How do you hold on to the moment when you wish it to stay perfect for the rest of your life?

When you accomplish your missions, how do you maintain them and how do you prevent them from moving away onto something different? Are you satisfied with what you have? What more can you work on to fulfil what you wish for?

I am in the midst of confusion about life and what else I can do. Guess it is part of life itself.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Dear, It's a great thought you have. like you said:
What do you actually want in your current life? Do you know why you are here? Or do you just follow what others teach you and let others guide you?

For those people like me who choose to follow Religious' (Jesus's teaching) would find all the answer in the Bible. If I choose to figure out on my own I believe it will be a harder path for me.

So the answer lays between whether you want to choose a regligious way or your own way.

As for me, I choose to be humble and believes that I have a limit and God will help me when I have reached my own limit. Having opportunity to share my real life experience with my close friend is an undescriptive joy from my heart.

Wishing you the best and find your answer soon and get out of your confusion too.

Love,
JAW