Friday 21 October 2011

Food & Entertainment

Dear Readers

I was busy catching up with my study and could not concentrate in churning out my blog lately. Good news that I finished my assignment this week so I am back in action now!

I went to Malacca again and my friend recommended a restaurant which I wish to share with you. It is called Restoran Nancy's Kitchen, located within walking distance from Jonker Street. They served nyonya food and nyonya kuih muih. Great food with reasonable price. I bought back nyonya dumpling too, yummy! When you are there and wish to try some food other than chicken rice ball, call 06-2836099 or 013-6183608. They are closed on Tuesday.

Yet another place I went lately was Restoran Rokaro. It is located opposite PJ Hilton. A restaurant with live bank and dance floor. They serve buffet lunch and dinner, choices of food are local, western and Japanese. For those who love oldies especially chinese/hokkien/cantonese songs, you would be sure to enjoy the atmosphere and cha-cha-cha all night long! Call 03-79562541 or 013-3228825 if you wanna book a table.

And lastly, a chinese restaurant famous of steamed talapia fish which is worth to try is the Restoran Lan Je, (oops....please pronounce it correctly, derived from chinese word 兰姐) located at Kota Damansara. Just to highlight that the restaurant is not air-conditioned. The waiting time is about 30 minutes to an hour. Call 012-3809391. They have other branches too including USJ Subang Jaya, call 012-5689391.

Do share with me if you come across decent food and entertainment outlets and Bon Appetit!

No comments: