Monday 3 October 2011

Crowded Malacca

Dear Readers

I went to Malacca yesterday and was exhausted when I got back at night. I didnt manage to drop a few lines then.

It was extremely hot in Malacca. In fact, the weather in Malaysia is always hot and sunny! I felt like being roasted though I did carry an umbrella. Apparently it didnt help much! I queued for 30 minutes to taste the famous chicken hainan rice ball which turned out to be OK...... There were many stalls selling fancy bites and souvenirs at Jonker Walk. I didnt walk much, just strolled pass a few stalls and couldnt wait to get back to the air con!

Later I went to the seaside and well, there will be massive development along the sea front. My friend runs the Sunset Bistro at Klepang Besar which was located at its best facing the sea and we had good chat over the lives in Malacca.

Historical Malacca, indeed there are many tourist attractions worth for us to visit, a ride on the trishaw and a snapshot in front of the Red Square does prove that you have been to Malacca!

I believe many of us visited Malacca before, how about those who have not? Isnt it time to pay a visit?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am glad you have a great trip despite the crowd & the hot wheather.

What Happens Everyday said...

Thank you. I am pretty sure you will enjoy the short escape too if you were there.

woohoo said...

its been years i did not visit Malacca, i love the nyonya food, cincaruk and the Historical there, hmmm is time to pay visit there, haha.. u been roasted ! I wonder if u r d almond n being roasted than i can have a bite ^^

What Happens Everyday said...

Definitely time for you to revisit. Varieties of new food and quick bite delicacies are waiting for you! I would love to be this Christmas Roasted Turkey for all!! Hahaha...